*Some of these links have affiliate codes so I will make a small commission from what you buy.
- The Desire Map Planner by Danielle Laporte. I’ve used this in the past and like it.
- Productive Flourishing. They have a ton of free planners and other resources. I used these before I started creating my own.
Some people rave about
Productivity Planner from Intelligent Change, others are into the Passion Planner. The best one is the one you’ll use. My intention is to create my own in late 2020 or early 2021, incorporating what I like most about the ones I’ve used. It needs to be simple, quick and usable, modular.
- Todoist – Honestly, I don’t remember why I made the switch from Remember the Milk, but both are good. I’ve used Todoist for years now. They recently added a project board feature that I like.
- Evernote – I used the free version at first but upgraded to premium years ago and never looked back. My notes are available on every device, online and off.
Whether you choose a journal with built-in prompts or a notebook, it’s a personal preference.
Many people swear by the Five Minute Journal, which includes prompts.
After years of using a variety of notebooks – some more expensive, some cheap from the dollar store, some spiral bound and some bound, I recently found my favourite:
Luxury Notebook Journal – 192 Pages – Thick Paper 120 GSM – 180° Lay Flat Design – 2 Bookmarks – Elastic Closure – Back Pocket, Hardcover, College Ruled, Green.
The size is perfect and it has a back pocket. Get it here.
- Driven To Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood, Edward Hallowell & John Ratey (1995)
- The A.D.D. Nutrition Solution, Marcia Zimmerman (1999). This book changed my life. I’ve been recommending it for 20 years.
- Scattered Minds: The Origins and Healing of Attention Deficit Disorder, Gabor Mate (2000)
- Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder, Edward Hallowell & John Ratey (2005)
- Healing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADD, Dr. Daniel Amen (2013)
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by John Ratey (2013)
- Finally Focused by James Greenblatt (2017)