How does your ADHD affect you?
Maybe you feel like a failure. An imposter. Disorganized. Chaos. Extreme emotional sensitivity and emotional pain.
You’ve started using planners but they didn’t work because you abandoned them. Systems started and stopped.
Or, you found those tools that really work and you need some extra support.
How do you want to feel?
My mission is to help you alleviate your symptoms through self-empowerment.
I want to help you reclaim your life, be free from the trap of your mind, and feel safe and understood.
I want you to succeed and to recognize the gift that ADHD can be.
How would it feel to
- clear the mental fog?
- have a system for everything?
- follow through?
- feel accomplished?
- feel like a winner?
What would your life look like? What could you accomplish?
Repeat after me
“I am not my ADHD”.
You are not.
ADHD is not an absolute barrier to success. It’s a challenge that can be overcome.
It’s a reason, not an excuse and I can help it be an excuse less often.
What is PRIMED?
PRIMED is a six-pillar mind-body balancing system based on lifestyle and methods proven to work to manage ADHD.
It’s not a cure. There is no “cure”.
PRIMED is a lifestyle. All it asks of you are simple, manageable habit and mindset adjustments that will make a lasting impact.
PRIMED is for you if
- You’re serious about taking control of your life instead of your ADHD taking control of you.
- You feel like your ADHD holds you back.
- You want tools that will work with your ADHD medication (this system works beautifully with meds) or you’d like management techniques that will work in lieu of meds.
(Note: If you’re on medication and want to stop taking them, talk to your doctor about doing so safely.)
- You’re done using ADHD as an excuse.
- You’re willing to do the work right now.
→ I offer easy, actionable advice that suits your life, but a plan only works if you use it. I will hold you accountable, which is one of the reasons you should hire me.
How it works
I get to know you, create a plan, get your input – then adjust as needed.
When I coach, I co-create the best plan for my client, and then we modify as needed. When you’re cooking, you use flavors that you enjoy, taste and adjust seasonings as you go. What’s how I approach your wellness plan.
After we agree to work together, you’ll receive a questionnaire that gives me a picture of where you’re at, helps me determine your needs and reveals your likes and dislikes.
Next, I will create a customized plan that I will discuss with you during our Strategy Session. It is a collaborative process. The document will be shared with you via Google Drive so that during that meeting we can add or remove recommendations.
For the first month following that session, we will have weekly check-ins. During these meetings, we can adjust the plan. After that, I encourage you to book more sessions to help keep you on track.
- 45-minute “Getting to Know You” session – $125 value
- 60-minute strategy session with scientifically-backed suggestions – $150 value
- 4 x 30-minute upkeep and accountability sessions – $500 value
- A 1-month journal that I created to help keep you on track – $15 value
- Lifetime access to new worksheets, checklists and other materials that I create. That means that even if you’re not an active client, you still get the goods. – $50+ value
- Access to a private Facebook group when it becomes available.
- Email support as needed
- Occasional email outreach from me
- Tools for life. – $$$ value
Total value: Over $840 USD
Your investment is only: $595 USD.
This is an introductory price for fall 2020, reflecting my new package and the fact that with the pandemic, money is tight.
Only 10 spots available, by application only.
Schedule a Q & A call with me to determine if working me is right for you.
1. “What if I don’t have a diagnosis?”
→ To start, I suggest an online quiz. My favorites are those from PsychCentral, Totally ADD and Amen Clinics. The Amen Clinics will give you a result based on 7 types of ADHD rather than the common 3 types.
If you require medication speak to a doctor about getting a referral to someone who can prescribe.
2. “I’m in Canada. Can I pay in Canadian dollars?”
→ Fellow Canadian, I feel you. I’m in Canada too. I really wanted to charge two different currencies in my business. However, all the experts – online business, marketing and accounting experts – advised me to stick exclusively with USD. I don’t want this to be a barrier!
Because of the exchange rate that makes cross-border shopping expensive, I will provide you with a 20% discount if you let me know which province you live in.
3. “Will you recommend a bunch of things I won’t do?
→ After I create your strategy, you will provide input. The plan I create will be based on answers you give me to questions about your current lifestyle and preferences. If, while going through the plan, you say, “Nope, not for me.” We’ll strike it. Of course, you need to be honest with yourself and me, and speak up. And you can’t reject everything I recommend!
4. “How is this different than everything else I’ve started and stopped?”
→ (1.) When you have input in the plan it’s easier to execute. (2.) Weekly accountability sessions with optional sessions after that any time you need one. I’ll check in from time-to-time.
5. “What if I’m too busy to execute the ideas?”
→ “Too busy” is an old ADHD standby. See the answer to #3 above. You want to get it together. I know you do. That’s why you’re here. I strive to keep action items doable. I avoid overwhelming you with too much, too soon.
6. “How do I know that this program will give me relief?”
→ Are you willing to put in some time for yourself? You’re willing to do the work? A lot of the suggestions in my system is common sense. What you need is for someone to package it all together in a way that’s as unique as you are, and you need someone to be accountable to. That’s me, your coach/mentor.